• Newly created leadership role – engage, develop, deliver
• Based in Carlton at the Royal Dental Hospital
Dental Health Services Victoria (DHSV) is the leading public oral health agency in Victoria. We are funded by the State Government to provide dental and oral health services to people all around Victoria.
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, the Group Manager will be accountable for leading an engaged workforce to deliver safe and quality patient services at the Royal Dental Hospital of Melbourne. This is a newly created role that will drive organisational consistency and efficiency to ensure the achievement of Dental Health Services Victoria’s strategic plan and the Statement of Priority targets are met.
As a member of the Senior Leadership Team the Group Manager will draw upon their wealth of management experience to ensure optimal organisational performance which will include (and not limited to):
• Effective resource allocation
• Compliance with policy
• Talent development and professional coaching
• Strategic business planning and continual process improvement
• Budget and activity management
This is a great career opportunity to join an organisation that is committed to excellence in service delivery, patient satisfaction and quality.
To be considered for the Group Manager position you will need:
• Minimum five years’ experience in a senior level executive position, ideally within public health setting, interacting with the Executive team and Board.
• Demonstrated experience managing an operational business function(s) in a moderately complex political arena and in an industrialised, unionised environment
• Experience setting direction and leading business performance, including the management of financial and organisational delivery/service metrics
• Proven ability to improve workforce capabilities through effective professional development, counselling and guidance
• Tertiary qualifications in health, hospital administration, public health, business management ore related field
For further information please contact Alissa Patoulios, Talent Manager email@example.com
Applications will close on 16th July 2012
Dental Health Services Victoria Royal Dental Hospital, 720 Swanston Street Carlton 3053VIC