Please find a list of articles relating to dental volunteers. These articles have appeared in various dental magazines and newspapers. They will help give the reader an understanding of some of the work that is being carried out, both from a human interest perspective and from a dental volunteer prospective. If you have any articles that you feel may be of interest, please forward them to the ADA for consideration.
• IAOMS and ANZAOMS supports oral and maxillofacial course
• Fostering humanity
• Providing dental treatment in Nambak, Laos
• Volunteer support for training programmes in the West Pacific
• National Oral Health Promotion Clearinghouse Article
• Volunteering Beyond an act of charity JCDA
• Filling the Gap
• The oral health of Aboriginal and Torres Strait
• From on the streets to in the chair
Should you wish to view an article in your browser, you will need to have the Acrobat Reader installed. Please click on the icon (right) and follow the instructions.