Create the 2024 Dental Health Week campaign imagery
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these conditions. Entries must comply with these conditions to be valid.
2. Competition entries are limited to ADA members only, including student members (“Entrant”).
3. The Promoter is:
Australian Dental Association Inc. (ABN 95174118424) of 14-16 Chandos Street, St Leonards
NSW 2065. Hereafter referred to as the ‘Promoter’.
4. Entrants may submit more than one entry.
5. Entries are to be submitted to [email protected] Include your name, contact phone
number, and Federal ADA membership number.
6. Any questions should be submitted via Peer in the relevant conversation thread.
7. Competition closes at 11:59pm AEST Friday 12 January 2024.
8. Entries must include both imagery and a tagline to be eligible.
9. Entrants are asked to portray the importance of gum health, keeping a focus on prevention.
Note ADA’s four key DHW messages are:
• Brush twice per day with fluoride toothpaste.
• Clean between your teeth daily with floss or interdental brushes.
• Eat a nutritious diet low in added sugars.
• Visit your dentist regularly.
10. This is a competition of skill. The winning entry will be picked by a panel of judges. The judges’ decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
11. Judging will be based on:
• creativity and innovation of the imagery and tagline,
• representation of a message portraying the importance of gum health, and
• an appropriateness to represent DHW.
12. Judging will take place the week of 15 January, 2024. The winner will be notified accordingly.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to not use any entry for the campaign. A winner will still be selected and awarded the prize.
14. The prize for the winning entry is the cost of the Entrant’s 2024/25 ADA state and federal
membership cost reimbursed. A runner-up Entrant will be selected and awarded a $250
Mastercard gift voucher.
15. If the winning Entrant is a student member where a paid membership component is not yet required, a prize of similar value will be awarded.
16. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any failure to receive an entry or for inaccurate information or for any loss, damage, or injury as a result of technical or telecommunications problems, including security breaches. If such problems arise, then the Promoter may modify, cancel, terminate, or suspend the competition.
17. If any prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter may substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
18. By entering this competition, entries become the intellectual property of the Promoter and cannot not be used by the Entrant for other purposes until DHW 2024 is completed. If the winning entry is promoted elsewhere by the Entrant before the design is released by the Promoter, the prize becomes void.